Honey Garlic Turkey Wings :
- 3 lb Ontario Turkey wings , wing tips removed
- 4 large cloves garlic , minced
- ½ cup liquid honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp ginger root , minced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds , toasted
Treatment recipes ! – Software recipes ! – Classes Recipes 2020 ! – Recovery recipes ! – Trading recipes ! – Rehab recipes ! – Hosting recipes ! – Transfer recipes !
Food Insurance ! – Electricity insurance food ! – Loans recipes ! – Mortgage recipes !
- In a deep baking dish or large resealable plastic bag combine garlic, honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger root. Add Turkey wings and marinate overnight.
- Remove wings from marinade and place in large baking pan; reserve marinade. Bake uncovered, in 400ºF (200ºC) oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Drain off excess fat.
- In small saucepan, bring marinade to a boil. Boil gently for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened; pour over wings. Increase oven to 475ºF (240ºC), bake wings for 10 minutes or until sticky and golden brown, turning several times. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.