My famous fried chicken :
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 to 3 pounds chicken (I used one chicken cut up and 4 additional thighs)
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- vegetable oil for frying
Treatment recipes ! – Software recipes ! – Classes Recipes 2020 ! – Recovery recipes ! – Trading recipes ! – Rehab recipes ! – Hosting recipes ! – Transfer recipes !
Food Insurance ! – Electricity insurance food ! – Loans recipes ! – Mortgage recipes !
- In a large bowl, combine buttermilk, salt, sugar, pepper, garlic powder, and hot sauce. (Now don’t worry about the amount of hot sauce, you won’t have spicy chicken.)
- Combine chicken and buttermilk marinade in a large bowl, refrigerate 12 to 24 hours
- When ready to fry, drain chicken and coat with all purpose flour. Fry in vegetable oil heated between 300 and 325 degrees F until done throughout (approximately 12 to 15 minutes on each side)