Honey garlic wings&mixed greens :
2 lbs chicken wings rinsed and pat dry1 tsp salt or to taste1 tsp pepper or to taste
- 3 green onions chopped, optional
Honey Garlic Sauce
Treatment recipes ! – Software recipes ! – Classes Recipes 2020 ! – Recovery recipes ! – Trading recipes ! – Rehab recipes ! – Hosting recipes ! – Transfer recipes !
Food Insurance ! – Electricity insurance food ! – Loans recipes ! – Mortgage recipes !
1/4 cup water1 tbsp molasses3 tbsp honey6 cloves garlic finely minced1 tsp onion powder1 tbsp brown sugar packed1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp pepper or to taste
- If your chicken wings are whole, cut them into 3 pieces at the joints and discard wing tips.
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Salt and pepper the wings and then place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake them for 40 to 45 min to an hour depending on how crispy you want them.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together. Pour the mixture in a small saucepan and over medium heat bring the sauce to a boil then reduce heat and simmer until mixture reduces and thickens, about 5 minutes, it should reduce to about half.
- Place the wings in a bowl and drizzle the sauce over the wings. Toss the wings in the bowl until each wing is fully coated.
- Garnish with green onions, if preferred, and serve hot.