Ingredients (Chicken: 10 pieces)
- Flour2 eggs,
- 100ml milk,
- Spices: black pepper, portuguese chicken, paprika, fresh garlic,
- spiced bread crumsLemon juice;
- 1 table spoon, salt
- 1. Cut the chicken and clean it
- 2. Put it in a utensil which will allow the water to drain out
- 3. Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl
- 4. Mix the eggs and milk in a separate bowl
- 5. Chicken should be immersed in the egg-milk mixture one by one
- 6. Coat with dry ingredients
- 7. Deep fry
- 8. Grill for about 15 minutes at 180 degrees heat.
- 9. Serve.