Skinny Blueberry Muffins :
- 1 ⅓ C. All purpose flour
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- ½ C. Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- ¼ C. Greek yogurt plain
- ¼ C. Olive oil
- ⅓ C. Almond milk unsweetened
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 C. Fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the blueberries.
- Fold the blueberries into the batter.
- Line 12 sections of a muffin tin with cupcake liners, and spoon the batter into them until almost full to the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.