Tater-Tot Casserole :
What you need
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery or cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 1 16oz package frozen tater tots
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground beef. season with salt & pepper.
- Add chopped onion, cook until tender.
- In a casserole dish, combine ground beef mixture & cream soup.
- Top mixture with tater tots.
- Bake , uncovered, for 30-40 minutes till bubbly and Tots are golden brown.
- remove from oven & top with cheese, return to oven until melted.