Layered desserts: No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lush :
- 1 package vanilla sandwich cookies (approx. 36 cookies), crushed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (16 oz.) containers frozen whipped topping, divided
- 2 (3.4 oz.) boxes cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- Add melted butter and 1/4 teaspoon salt to large bowl and toss until cookie crumbs are all thoroughly coated.
- Pour crumb mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish and press into an even layer. Place in refrigerator and chill until ready to use.
- In a large bowl or mixer, beat cream cheese for 1-2 minutes, or until creamy and smooth, then add in powdered sugar and 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping. Beat until just combined, then spread out over chilled crust.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, cheesecake pudding mixes and remaining 1 cup frozen whipped topping. Mixture will thicken.Carefully spread pudding mixture out over cream cheese layer, then top with a layer of cherry pie filling.
- Gently top with frozen whipped topping, trying not to drag cherry filling through it too much, then refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours, or until set.
- When ready to serve, top with chopped walnuts.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!