No Bake Banana Split Dessert :
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
– 1 stick butter, melted
– 1 box graham cracker crumbs
– 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
– 1/4 cups butter, softened
– 3 cups powdered sugar
– 4 bananas, sliced
– 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
– 1 (16 ounce) container Cool-Whip, thawed or 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
– 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, stemmed
– 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
– hot fudge sauce, slightly warmed
– 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
1. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
2. Press firmly into a crust in the bottom of 9×13 glass or porcelain dish and let it chill in the freezer for 10 minutes to firm up.
3. Cream together the cream cheese, 1/4 cups butter, and the powdered sugar in a medium bowl for 5 minutes, or until creamy.
4. Make sure not to tempt to add milk, it will take a few minutes, but the mixture will blend up perfectly!
5. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled graham cracker crust.
6. Once done, add a layer of sliced bananas over the cream cheese mixture.
6. Spread pineapple chunks evenly over the bananas.
7. Evenly spread the Cool-Whip over the pineapple-banana layer using a rubber spatula.
8. Garnish with the pecans/walnuts and maraschino cherries.
9. Drizzle the chocolate fudge over the dessert and then sprinkle the rainbow sprinkles over the surface.
10. To allow the layers to set, please chill for at least 4 hours before cutting.