Cheese Steak Quesadillas :
- – Beef sirloin steak: half kg
- – Shredded white onion: 1 medium
- – Bell pepper: 2 (sliced)
- – Mr.DASH steak grilling seasoning
- – Cheese: 16 slices
- – Tortillas: 4 large
- – Vegetable oil.
- – Salt: 1 tsp
- – Black pepper: 1 tsp
- – Lime juice: 2 tsp
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. Fist of all, you’re going to get a large bowl and combine in together sliced steak, 2 tsp of Mr.DASH steak grilling seasoning, salt, pepper, and lime juice, mixing very well.
2. Make sure to drizzle 2 tbsp vegetable oil over a cast-iron skillet. Make sure to sear sliced steak in batches for 3 to 4 minutes per side. And please take them out.
3. You can then cook onion, pepper with 1 tsp of Mr.DASH steak grilling seasoning in the same skillet for 5 minutes.
5. Place the flour tortillas on the pan at this stage. Not to forget, you’ll want to make 3 layers. The 1st one with steak, the 2nd one with veggies and finally slices cheese.
I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR MEXICAN DISH