DOLE PINEAPPLE WHIP :
* Ingredients :
- ° 2-4 cups frozen pineapple chunks or as needed
- ° 1/2 cup milk or coconut cream, or as needed
- ° 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- ° 1 squeezed lemon
- ° Frozen whipped cream, optional
* Preparation :
- Put the pineapple milk and frozen coconut milk in a blender or food processor and mix until blended, scraping as needed.
- Pour pineapple juice and lemon and mix together.
- If the mixture is too creamy, add more frozen pineapple ; If it is to thicken, adding coconut milk.
- + Optional: Place the mixture in a piping bag and tubing in a serving container.
- Topping with freshly pineapple