One Pan Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo :
- 1 lb. Shrimp peeled and deveined (tails on or off)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 8 oz. Fettuccine noodles
- 2 Tbsp. Butter unsalted
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 2 C. Chicken broth
- ½ C. Whole milk
- 1 ½ C. Heavy whipping cream
- 1 C. Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to tastePinch of nutmegFresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Add the oil to a skillet over medium high heat on the stove. Add the shrimp along with salt and pepper to taste, and cook until the shrimp is completely done. Remove the shrimp and set aside.To the same skillet, add the butter and minced garlic.
- Saute for 30 seconds and then add the chicken broth and whole milk. Whisk to combine.Place the ettuccine noodles into the skillet and add the lid. Simmer until the noodlesare cooked to your liking.Remove the lid, reduce the heat to medium, and add the heavy whipping cream. Cook until the sauce thickens.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and more salt and pepper to taste if desired.Add the shrimp into the skillet and toss to coat in the sauce and mix with the noodles.Sprinkle with parsley for garnish before serving.