Frozen Oreo Dessert :
* Ingredients :
- ° 1 package 14.3-ounce serving of crushed and split Oreo cookies
- ° A cup of melted butter
- ° 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ° 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ° 8 ounces of soft cream cheese
- ° 3 tablespoons of sugar
- ° 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
* Instructions :
- Remove 12 Oreo from the package.
- Crush the remainder of the Oreos by either placing it in a Ziploc bag and using a grating pin, or placing it in a food processor.
- Mix half of the mashed Oreo crumbs with the melted butter. Press into a 9 x 9 skillet to shape the crust. Putting it in fridge when preparing the filling. Putting rest of oreo apart .
- In a large bowl, whisk the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Sit aside.
- In another large bowl, cream cheese and sugar together. We add vanilla and mix again.
- Next, add heavy whipping cream to the foldable cream cheese mixture gently using a spoon.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and continue mixing gently until fully blended.
- Mix the remaining Oreo crumbs.
- Spread the mixture evenly on your cookie base.
- Crush the remaining 12 Oreo and sprinkle them over the filling.
- Cover with foil paper. Return to the freezer and refrigerate until hard (3-4 hours, overnight is best).