Easy Buttermilk Cornbread Muffins :
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a muffin tin or line it with cupcake liners.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the melted butter with the sugar. Beat in the eggs until well blended.
- Add in the baking soda and then slowly pour in the buttermilk while you stir.
- Add in the cornmeal, flour, and salt and stir until well combined. Pour batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in the 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes, until the tops start to brown.