Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken :
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium yellow onion halved and sliced (optional)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Place chicken breasts into a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker. Top with onion slices.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, salt, red pepper flakes, and mustard. Pour sauce over chicken.
- Cover and cook 2 to 3 hours on high, or 4 to 5 hours on low.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked you can enjoy whole or shred for sandwiches.