Baked Chili-Lime Salmon :
- 1 fresh salmon filet about 1 pound
- 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the salmon, scale side down in the baking dish. Season the salmon with salt. Sprinkle the chili powder over the salmon and rub it all over.
- Squeeze the juice from one of the limes over the salmon. Spread it out with your hands so that it mixes with the chili powder.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with remaining lime, cut into slices or wedges.