Baked Honey Dijon Chicken and Potatoes :
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 small red potatoes quartered
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together melted butter, honey, dijon mustard, salt, and oregano.
- Place chicken breasts into the baking dish. Surround the chicken with the quartered potatoes. Drizzle honey mustard mixture over everything.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes, until potatoes are tender and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Give potatoes a good toss and season with salt and pepper to taste before serving.