Tomato Avocado Salad :
- 2 large avocados , pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1 pint red cherry or grape tomatoes , halved or quartered
- 1 medium English cucumber , diced
- 1 medium yellow, orange, or green bell pepper , diced
- 1 small red onion , diced
- 3 tablespoons freshly minced cilantro
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt , or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper , or to taste
- Add avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, and cilantro to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour honey into a small microwave-safe mixing bowl. Microwave 10 seconds to melt honey. Whisk in olive oil, lemon juice, cider vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and gently toss to combine until evenly distributed.
- Chill until ready to serve.