Brown Butter Lobster Rolls :
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 New England-Style Split-Top Buns or hoagies
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat (tail or claw pieces) chopped into one-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Brush some of the brown butter on the outsides of the split-top buns. Toast buns in a separate skillet over medium to medium-high heat until lightly brown and toasted.
- Meanwhile, continue cooking butter over medium heat until butter foams, giving the pan a good occasional swirl. Once butter foams keep a close eye on it. The color will change from yellow to tan and then to brown. Once it reaches brown, remove it from the heat immediately and add in lobster. Toss to coat. Lobster should warm up from the residual heat from the pan.
- Season lobster with salt and pepper to taste. Squeeze lemon juice over the top and toss to combine.
- Spoon lobster into toasted buns. Serve immediately.