Cookie Dough Truffles :
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or chocolate melting wafers for melting
- Use a hand or stand mixer to beat together the butter, brown sugar, and sugar runtil creamy. Add in baking soda salt and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Slowly add in the flour until the dough gets stiff. Fold in mini chocolate chips. Scoop off spoonfuls of dough and form into small bite-sized balls and put on a baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate over a double broiler, or use melting wafers and melt in the microwave according to the package directions.
- Dip cookie dough balls into the melted chocolate and let cool on wax paper. Once the truffles have set, refrigerate until ready to serve.