One Pan Breakfast Bake with Bacon, Hash Browns, and Eggs :
- 7 slices thick cut bacon
- 10 ounces frozen shredded hash browns
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Lay bacon strips to line the outer edges of the pan and place one strip down the middle, making two large open squares.
- Spread the hash browns in the two open spaces. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until bacon is almost crispy.
- Remove tray from oven and use a spoon to make 4 wells in the hash browns. Crack eggs directly into the wells. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over hash browns.
- Return to the oven and bake until egg whites are set and bacon is crispy, about 6 to 8 minutes.