Fool-Proof Homemade Fudge :
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and vanilla extract.
- Microwave in 30 second increments until melted, stirring in between.
- Pour into the prepared pan and spread out with a rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Remove from pan and cut into small pieces for serving. Store in the fridge.