Loaded Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole :
- 20 ounce package frozen diced or shredded hashbrowns
- 1 white or yellow onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 pound ground sausage , or 8 ounces diced ham
- 4 ounces diced green chiles drained (optional)
- 10 large eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 9×13 pan.
- Add frozen hashbrowns, onion, bell pepper, ham (or cooked sausage), and green chiles directly in the 9×13 pan and toss together.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs. Pour in half and half and season with salt and pepper and whisk to combine. Stir in shredded cheese.
- Pour egg mixture on top of hashbrown mixture in the prepared pan.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 45-60 minutes until eggs are set.