Simple Oven Roasted Turkey Breast :
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 to 8 pound turkey breast
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place turkey breast skin side up on the rack of a roasting pan, or into a lightly greased 9×13 pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together olive oil paprika, oregano, rosemary, salt, thyme, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder to form a paste.
- Loosen the skin with your finger and spoon some of the spice mixture underneath the skin. Smooth it out to cover as much of the meat as possible. Rub the remaining spice mixture on top of the turkey breast skin.
- Roast in the preheated oven for approx. 20 minutes per pound, until the turkey reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Measure the temperature in the center of the thickest part of the breast. Actual cooking time will depend on the size of your turkey breast. Boneless turkey breasts will cook faster. Use a meat thermometer for accuracy.
- Remove from the oven and cover loosely with aluminum foil. Let rest for 15 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Then slice and serve.