Classic Ham Salad :
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 3 large hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Roughly chop the diced ham and hard boiled eggs until nearly minced. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add in mayonnaise, relish, minced onion, lemon juice, and dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine and add more salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill until ready to serve.