Brown Butter Garlic Angel Hair Pasta :
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- optional minced chives or parsley, for garnish
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add in garlic cloves. Continue cooking over medium heat until butter foams, giving the pan a good occasional swirl. Once butter foams keep a close eye on it. The color will change from yellow to tan and then to brown. Once it reaches brown, remove it from the heat immediately and pour over the cooked pasta, discarding the garlic cloves.
- Stir in parmesan cheese until melted. Serve hot with some minced chives or parsley.