Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Thighs :
- 6 chicken thighs bone-in, skin-on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a 9×13 pan or 3 quart baking dish.
- Trim the chicken thighs of any excess fat or skin. Place chicken thighs directly into the prepared dish, skin side up.
- Drizzle chicken skin with olive oil and rub to coat.
- In a small bowl, stir together paprika, basil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle evenly on top of chicken thighs.
- Roast chicken in the preheated 450 degree oven for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from oven and brush the tops of each piece of chicken with the juices from the pan. Place under the broiler setting for 1 to 2 minutes to finish and add extra crispiness to the skin.