Peanut Butter Crunch Brownies :
- 5 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 3 ounces baking chocolate melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
Peanut Butter Crunch Topping
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 cup rice krispie cereal*
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×9 glass pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to mix together melted butter, melted chocolate, and sugar. Add in the eggs, and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add in salt, baking powder, and flour and mix until just combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and spread peanut butter on top. Let cool 1 hour.
- In a microwave-safe mixing bowl, melt chocolate chips with butter in 15 second increments in the microwave, stirring in between, until chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir in rice krispie cereal.
- Spread chocolate mixture on top of peanut butter layer. Transfer pan to the fridge and allow to cool completely until set, about 30 minutes.