Easy Baked Pizza Dip :
- 16 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese divided
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper optional
- 1 cup pizza/marinara sauce
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces pepperoni
- Baguette slices, crackers, or chips for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375F. Set aside a 9-inch cast iron skillet, 9×9 baking dish, 2 1/2 quart casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and crushed red pepper. Stir well, until completely combined.
- Spread evenly into the bottom of the ungreased baking dish making sure to press mixture up against the sides of the pan.
- Spread marinara sauce evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture. Cover with remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese. Top with pepperonis.
- Bake in the 375F degree oven for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly and cheese starts to brown.
- Serve while hot, crispy baguette bites, crackers, and corn chips are all great dipping options!