Grilled Lemon Chicken Kabobs :
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup lemon juice about 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Cut chicken breasts into small, bite sized pieces, about 1 1/2 inches. Place chicken breast pieces in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Pour in lemon juice, olive oil, lemon pepper, basil, oregano, and salt. Shake it a bit so all the chicken tenders get covered.
- Let marinate in the fridge for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Thread your chicken pieces onto skewers, metal or wooden. If using wooden, be sure to soak them in water during the marinating time so they don’t burn on the grill.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat.
- Grill your chicken on a well oiled grate, about ten minutes, until the chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, flipping every few minutes so that all sides receive grill marks. Serve immediately.