Simple Black Bean and Corn Salad :
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 2 15 ounce cans black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 medium roma tomatoes diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced
- 2 medium avocados diced
- 1/2 small red onion minced
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Thaw corn in a microwave safe bowl for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 90 seconds.
- Toss corn with black beans, tomatoes, bell pepper, avocado, onion, and cilantro
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.