The Best French Toast Ever :
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 7 large eggs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 16 thick slices Challah, Brioche, or Texas Toast
- Whisk milk and eggs together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt. Whisk until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Soak bread slices in mixture until saturated. Cook bread on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. Suggestions include berries, whipped cream, maple syrup, and our famous Liquid Cinnamon Roll Syrup.