Decadent S’mores Brownies :
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 2-3 whole hershey’s chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a metal 9×9 pan with parchment paper. Use half of the graham crackers to line the bottom of the pan.
- Make the brownies: Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar by hand until smooth (30 seconds). Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk 1 minute. Whisk in melted chocolate until combined and smooth. Use a rubber spatula to stir in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until just combined.
- Pour over graham crackers into prepared pan and smooth out.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until brownies are cooked through. Meanwhile, break the remaining graham crackers into small pieces. Do the same with the chocolate bars.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle crackers, chocolate bar pieces, and marshmallows over the brownies.
- Return pan to oven approximately 8 inches under the broiler element. Broil, watching closely, until marshmallows are browned (about 2 minutes).