Mexican Street Corn Salad :
- 6 ears corn shucked
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Mexican crema or sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Cotija cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Mexican hot sauce
- Wrap the corn in aluminum foil and place on a 400 degree grill or in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Unwrap and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, Mexican crema, 1/4 cup of Cotija cheese, chili powder, and salt.
- Cut corn kernels from cob and stir into mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining Cotija cheese and cilantro. Dot with hot sauce.