Traditional Chicken Salad :
- 12 ounces cooked chicken chopped
- 1 rib of celery minced
- 2 tablespoons minced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup halved red grapes
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch garlic powder
- In a large bowl, toss together shredded chicken, celery, onion, grapes, and almonds.
- Add in mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Stir until well combined.
- Serve atop lettuce, tomatoes, or avocados or serve on sandwiches.