Tuna Macaroni Salad :
- 1 pound elbow noodles
- 3 5 ounce cans solid white albacore tuna drained
- 5 large hard boiled eggs diced
- ½ large red onion minced
- 4 ribs celery diced
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup minced fresh dill
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook elbow noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water until pasta is cooled. Drain well.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together cooked noodles with tuna, eggs, onion, celery, and peas.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, cider vinegar, dill, sugar, relish, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Pour sauce over pasta and toss until everything is well coated. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill at least 1 hour before serving.