CRAB RANGOON EGG ROLLS :
These Egg Rolls are easy to make and temptingly tasty and are the ideal side dish for your holiday party or game day.
I enjoy spinach too much, now that’s not something I really might have told 20 years ago, but growing up knows me well. What better way to appreciate those green things than enjoying a snack, am I right?
These Egg Rolls made with spinach are so incredibly simple to create and taste so delicious that you’re going to have to push yourself to walk away before you consume them all!
To try this recipe, you’ll need few simple ingredients, we all have them in our kitchens, well just give these egg rolls a quick try, and be sure that you won’t regret them:
- 350 grams.Of fresh Spinach.
- 4 Eggs.
- Sea salt.
- Ground Black pepper, to taste.
- Canola oil.
- Step 1: I washed the spinach at the beginning, then I cut them, and I put them in a medium mixing bowl. And then, I beat the 4 eggs in the bowl with spinach.
- Step 2: I mixed well until the eggs and spinach combined together, and I added sea salt and black pepper, and I mixed again so all ingredients blended together.
- Step 3: Then, in a preheated pan, add a coat of canola oil. And I added half of the spinach and egg combo in, then I flatten the mixture and fry over low heat.
- Step 4: When the mixture is firm, I needed to roll up one side to get a roll. And in a similar way, I made another roll.
- Step 5: The last move I took was to fried the two rolls for a while over high heat so that the eggs were ready.
I hope you’ll enjoy this recipe!!! For more easy recipes like these egg rolls take a look at the related posts below!! I’m sure that you’ll find something you’re looking for!!